From data acquisition, image processing to content publishing, MapJack methodically employs cutting-edge proprietary
technology fully integrated with rigorous processes and a skilled team to create the industry’s best panoramic imagery.
Image Capture System
MapJack’s 49-megapixel multi-camera and precision field tools capture high-resolution panoramic imagery.
Proprietary GPS software enables the precision capture of panoramic images accurately. High-quality large-aperture shutter-control
systems support high resolution, SLR quality, image capture even in ambient light conditions with minimal motion blur, providing the
same flawless quality for indoor and outdoor coverage.
Image Processing and Editing System
To ensure MapJack delivers the best quality panoramic images efficiently,
MapJack developed an advanced image processing and editing technology and process:
- Proprietary Geo-alignment and Stitching tools for precise geo-spatial positioning
- Large-scale indelible privacy blurring (faces, license plate, house addresses) of up to 99.9% accuracy
- Cataloging systems, status reports, image and data inventory and tracking management,
- Secure off-site back-up and storage
Customizable Web Player
MapJack's Web Player quickly loads images and offers easy navigation, presenting a smooth overall user experience.
The API-driven Web Player includes smart market capabilities:
- Custom branding, labels, logotypes, button skins
- Embeddable in external websites (i.e. blogs, social networking and personal sites)
- High-resolution imagery even when zoomed at close range
- Clickable embedded images and videos in panoramas
- On-screen and keyboard navigation controls
- Built-in configurable street map